Episode 100 – Lifting for Fit Strong Women Over 50
In episode 100, Jill and Chris review what they have learned during the past 100 episodes. Many topics have been covered, but what really stands out is the importance of strength training.
Over the past episodes there have been many experts who have talked about lifting for fit strong women over 50, including how to get started, progressive overloading, good form, avoiding injury, tracking progress and more.
In this episode, Jill and Chris discuss the “whys” and “hows” of lifting and include clips from past episodes featuring interviews with:
- Maria Stahdelman Personal Trainer Maria Stadelman Episode #1
- Brian Kennell – Healthy, Fit and Active Episode #5
- Pam Semanik and Angie Ridgel – Performance for Women Master Athletes Episode #44
- Gail Lind – Aging Strong Episode #85
- Nia Shanks – Lift Like a Girl Episode #79
- Holly Perkins – Lift to Get Lean Episode #97
- Marcia Kadens – Building Strength After Menopause Episode #64
- Tammy White – Lifting My Spirits Episode #76
- Brenda O’Hara – Personal Trainer and Gym Owner Episode #4
- Pam Sherman – The Perfect Balance Episode #59