Episode #44 of the Fit Strong Women Over 50 Podcast for the Becoming Elli Community
Download | Play in New Window
Please Subscribe: Apple Podcasts (iTunes) | Google Podcasts | Android-Google Play | Stitcher | Player FM | Castbox | Tunein | Spotify | RSS
In episode #44, Chris and Jill interview Angie Ridgel and Pam Semanik, the owners and coaches at Stelleri Performance Training, about increasing performance for women over 50.
Their awards and honors are impressive and they each have earned many accolades. They started their company to work with masters athletes and their company specializes in working with athletes who have little experience with road cycling, time trials or cyclocross. They also work with multi-sport athletes who want to ride faster, more efficiently and smarter.
We discuss with them:
- Different types of cycling: road, criterium, time trial, cyclocross, and gravel
- What is considered a masters athlete in different sports
- Motivating each other
- How and why they started the Stelleri Speed School
- Increasing speed and capabilities as we get older
- Strength Training
- Improving health and nutrition
- Exercise Physiology and Angie’s work with bike riding and Parkinson’s disease as an Associate Professor at Kent State University
- Dealing with a chronic illness and being fit
Their company website is: stelleritraining.com
On Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 7:00 PM (Eastern Standard time) they are hosting an informational webinar and live Q&A. More info at their website, if you are interested in hearing more.
You can follow them on Facebook.
1 thought on “Performance Training for Master Women Athletes”