137 – Chiropractic Care with Dr. Danielle Peebles
Download | Play in New Window
Please Subscribe: Apple Podcasts (iTunes) | Google Podcasts | Pandora | Player FM | Castbox | Tunein | Spotify | RSS | Amazon Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Podchaser | Podcast Addict
In episode 137, Jill and Chris talk with Dr. Danielle Peebles, an author and Chiropractic physician.
She founded Pro Health Family Chiropractic, in 2007 and has worked with thousands of people, helping them regain mobility, strength and overall well-being.
Dr. Peebles specializes in working with athletes who are suffering from injuries. She recognized that chiropractic care is often overlooked in the pre-surgery and rehabilitation process, but it can aid in a quicker recovery.
Many athletes have taken longer than necessary to return to their sports because they are missing this critical element of the recovery process. Dr. Peebles has worked with professional basketball players, football players and Olympic athletes.
She is the author of “Sex Sent Me To The Chiropractor”, which uses humor to teach the benefits of chiropractic care. She also serves the community through organizations such as Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. and the YMCA O’Fallon Park, where she is a board member.
- Why she became a chiropractor instead of a neurosurgeon
- How to know when to see a chiropractor
- Misconceptions about chiropractors
- Which specific injuries benefit the most
- How chiropractic care improves athletic performance
- Her advice for specific exercises and activities to staying fit and strong
- How a chiropractor helps with overall well-being