Episode 90 – Eating on the Go
In episode 90, join Jill and Chris as they talk about eating on the go, meal prep and how they substitute to lower the simple carbs, up the complex carbs and increase their protein intake. Some of the things we discuss.
- Spaghetti with chick pea pasta
- Adding crunch to tuna salad
- Plan easy healthy grab and go’s
- Quinoa with chicken stock
- Frozen berries in Greek yogurt
- The best cauliflower pizza crust (according to Chris)
- Heart of Palm pasta from Trader Joe’s
- Spice it up with Old Bay and Everything but the Bagel
Finding ways to improve the nutrition and quality of food all starts while grocery shopping. In this episode we mention some foods and brands that we’ve been relying on this summer, but how about you?
We’d love to hear your secrets for eating healthy and satisfying meals when you’re on the go with limited time to cook. Please send an email, leave a comment below or even give us call to leave a voice mail at 330-970-6662.