Episode 117 – You are the Expert of You with Traci Fisher
In episode 117, Jill and Chris talk with Traci Fisher, the Founder and Chief Creation Officer of The Wellness Coach, LLC. She is a certified Health and Wellness Coach, motivational speaker, corporate wellness trainer, frequent media guest, managing director of two health and wellness companies based in Cleveland, Ohio, and a mother of three.
Traci began her leadership training as a cadet at West Point, The United States Military Academy. She is a former US Army captain & helicopter pilot. After leaving the military she started her career in the fitness and wellness industry. She created Live Active, a total-body workout series with Cleveland Clinic doctors; is a coauthor of Lean Body, Smart Life, and creator of The Wellbeingness® Model.
Her podcast is very motivational, no matter where you are in your fitness journey.
Topics of discussion:
- Managing the stress in our lives
- Staying emotionally and mentally healthy
- Losing Weight and keeping the weight off
- You are the expert of you
- Improving decision making skills
- How to choose what we should eat/how to work out
- Dealing with brain fog from hormone changes