Episode 139 – New Goals and Dreams with Wendy Green
Download | Play in New Window
Please Subscribe: Apple Podcasts (iTunes) | Google Podcasts | Pandora | Player FM | Castbox | Tunein | Spotify | RSS | Amazon Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Podchaser | Podcast Addict | Listen Notes
In episode 139, Jill and Chris interview podcast host Wendy Green who helps people to feel more purposeful and engaged with life. She helps them increase their confidence to re-Imagine their next chapter, helping them understand that they still have a lot left to give and that they can have a positive impact on their lives and their community.
Wendy Green is the host of the live show & podcast. “Hey, Boomer!” Her goal is to serve an inspirational role for people 55 to 75, who are looking for ways to live meaningful, fulfilling lives. Wendy wants to help people see that they are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
We met Wendy Green in Denver when we were at Podcast Movement, the conference for podcasters. We hit it off right away. We were women of a certain age who host podcasts and discovered we have a lot in common. We realized very quickly that Wendy should be a guest on our podcast. She lives in Greenville, SC. She has two children and four grandchildren.
- How people handle changes in their lives
- Specific advice for women going through physical and mental changes
- Cultivating a healthy mindset
- Reframing a difficult transition
- Dealing with stress
- Healthy ways to handle a loss (death in the family or losing a job)
- What people need to know about retirement
- The role of physical exercise in a healthy mindset
- Exploring the “100 Year Life“
- Unpacking what we feel about aging
- Defining your “why”
- How she helps people virtually as a life transition coach
Hey Boomer Website – https://heyboomer.biz/
Hey Boomer Podcast – where she podcasts live on Monday’s at 1pm Eastern Standard Time
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/heyboomerpodcast
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@HeyBoomer
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wendy-green-heyboomerpodcast/
Transitions by William Bridges