The Perfect Balance with Pam Sherman – Episode 59
In episode 59 of the Fit Strong Women Over 50 podcast, Jill and Chris talk with wellness specialist Pam Sherman about she stays fit and strong and how she helps others become fit and strong.
Pam Sherman has been involved in fitness/wellness as a coach and trainer for more than 20 years. Now, she is the CEO and founder of The Perfect Balance, a seven time author, an international motivational speaker, and a coach.
Her mission is to help women take better care of themselves and their health. Pam empowers women to lose weight and gain confidence. She wants to help every woman feel GREAT in their own skin!
After getting hit by a car and only having minor injuries, Pam is more passionate than ever about spreading the word of self-care. Her tagline is your health is your greatest wealth.
During this episode we discuss:
- What she means by perfect balance
- How she recovered from the car accident that happened while running
- Her goal of doing pull-ups
- What she suggests especially for women over 50
- Her YouTube channel with short workouts
- The seven books/workbooks she authored about nutrition and weight loss
- The BAS Big Ass Salad that she prepares every day
All of Pam Sherman’s seven books on Amazon!
21 Days to a Leaner & Healthier You: Small, Easy Changes to Help You Look and Feel Better
The Perfect Balance Workbook: A Journey to a Healthier You!
The Perfect Balance Plan – Healthy Living Guide: No-Nonsense Wisdom for Better Health Kindle Edition
The Perfect Balance Plan – Rules for Weight Loss: No-Nonsense Wisdom for Long-Term Success