125 – Food Confidence with Danielle Omar
In episode 125, Chris and Jill talk with Danielle Omar, an Integrative Culinary Dietitian, lifestyle medicine expert, herbalist, and best-selling author of the Super Green Smoothies cookbook. A passionate food and nutrition educator, her expert advice has been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Buzzfeed.com, Fitness, Shape, and Women’s Health magazine, as well as national television, including The Food Network and NBC Primetime.
Through her group-focused nutrition programs and private coaching practice at foodconfidence.com, Danielle has supported thousands of busy women on their journey to becoming their healthiest self.
Her unique approach blends 20+ years of practice-based evidence with nutrition science, positive psychology, and the power of self-regulation. Danielle believes strongly in the heart-mind connection and our innate ability to create harmony in our mind, our emotions, and our body.
- What is Metabolic Mastery
- Helping people with weight loss
- Advice on meal planning
- How do we figure out what foods to eat
- Getting over perfectionism
- Reducing inflammation from foods
- Gut microbes and prebiotic foods
- How she helps clients to think about food by not demonizing food
- The importance of a variety of foods
- How to change behavior around how and what you eat
- Reducing stress and improving sleep
- How to nourish yourself for a healthy weight
- Her cookbook of Super Green Smoothies
- Her Facebook community group